Seeking: Publisher for Wed In San Francisco
We are looking for a very motivated individual (or partners) to launch and license what is soon to be San Francisco’s top online resource connecting engaged couples with local SF wedding vendors – Wed In San Francisco.
The site, www.wedinsanfrancisco.com, and its social media properties are up and running now (go ahead and check them out!). This is a turn-key opportunity for you to run your own business in an exciting, fun and fashionable industry.
Your Awesome Skills
We are open to all skill and experience levels for this opportunity and will train the right person. If you enjoy doing any of the following things, you may be a great fit for this role as publisher of Wed In San Francisco:
- Sales / Relationship Development
- Online Publishing / SEO
- Writing / Image Editing / Graphic Design
- Social Media / Internet Marketing
- WordPress / HTML / Wed Design
- Familiarity with the Wedding Industry
About Us and What We’ll Provide
We are a husband and wife team that currently run the extremely successful www.MarriedInMilwaukee.com. In addition to MIM, we also own and have a publisher managing MarriedInPalmBeach.com and are looking for a publisher for www.MarriedInChicago.com.
After going through the wedding planning process ourselves, we created Married In Milwaukee in 2012 and have been doing it full time since then. We love what we do and can’t wait to offer the opportunity to the right San Francisco person!
What we’ll provide:
- Train you on the successful operation of a wedding blog – includes web publishing, search engine optimization (SEO), internet marketing, social media, event marketing, relationship sales and more.
- Maintain website including hosting, perform WordPress and security updates, website design and template maintenance.
- Suggest website article and social media content based on past successes of www.MarriedInMilwaukee.com.
- Provide continued advice regarding revenue generating ideas.
- Connection to a community of current and future Licensees of other cities as we work on future expansion.
Here’s What You Should Know Before Applying:
- Candidate(s) must reside in the San Francisco area.
- This will be an ongoing revenue sharing opportunity with the large majority of the revenue going to you.
- There will be an upfront investment / startup fee estimated to not exceed $10K made payable to the owners.
- We also recommend personal savings available to live off of while starting up this business. (i.e. 6 months working capital).
- Signed licensing agreement will be required.
- You will have the responsibility for your individual taxes, insurance, etc. related to operating a business in San Francisco, CA.
Let Us Know You’re Interested!
Once we receive your application we will review and contact you for an interview if we feel you’d be a great fit.